In this episode of Remotely Ethical, we give our top five ethics tips for attorneys who are marketing their law practices over the internet, during this COVID-19 crisis.
We discuss the following attorney marketing issues:
- Which jurisdiction's ethics rules govern my legal marketing?
- My marketing company says their content complies with the ethics rules. Am I covered?
- What's the difference between "content marketing" and "attorney advertising"?
- What types of claims can I make about my legal practice?
- What's the difference between attorney advertising and solicitation?
Watch more episodes of Remotely Ethical on our YouTube channel.
"If you're doing content marketing, don't inadvertently convert it into an advertisement"