In our latest episode of Remotely Ethical, we discuss the risks of "hoarding" and "dabbling" by lawyers.
In this episode we address:
- What are "hoarding" and "dabbling"?
- Why do lawyers hoard and dabble?
- Why does hoarding and dabbling by lawyers increase legal malpractice liability?
- Why might lawyers be tempted to hoard or dabble in the current crisis?
- What can law firms can do to minimize the risk of hoarding and dabbling?
Watch more episodes of Remotely Ethical on our YouTube channel.
For more information about attorney ethics and professional responsibility, please subscribe to our blog.
"The risk of [hoarding and dabbling] of course is that mistakes get made. And when mistakes get made, clients get unhappy and they sometimes sue law firms."